Sunday, December 21, 2008

Organic Babies!!

I nanny for a family with two adorable children. The mother is trying to go green with their diets and toys to keep them as safe as possible. I stumbled across the perfect Christmas present today (yes, I am politically incorrect and you can politely bite me if you don't like it) and purchased it immediately. It's a book, apparently the first of at least a two part series, written by Lynda Fassa entitled, "Green Babies, Sage Moms". The book is only $14 on greenbabies.com plus shipping. I can't wait to take a peek after I give it to the mother.



Fassa is quoted on the site saying, "I wrote this book because it took me years, and tons of mistakes, before I figured out what the really important, doable, and not-too- expensive choices are that will protect my kids and family."

How cute is the baby on the front?!

No comments:

Post a Comment