Wednesday, March 18, 2009

O(rganic) - Cookies, In My Belly!

First off, I need to preface this next part with last night was crazy. In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, I went out with friends, had green drinks, avoiding being pinched. Today though, as many Sunday afternoons (I am aware it's only Wednesday), I am craving crap. Cookies, ice cream, cheeseburgers and the like. So you can imagine how delighted I was to come across an article about cookies that won't kill your waistline, or in my case, my tooshie. My waist never gets bigger, just everything else. I am confused now about saying "save my waistline" or something. *Focus* 

My inbox had Style.com's item of the week in it today and low and behold, cookies!! I continued to the website and, if these treats taste as good as they look, I will take one of every kind. They're not too expensive. All organic!!! Aka, awesome! Also, one of the girls involved has a blog. I am already enjoying it. There are some good recipes listed and such. My roommate will be cooking tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment