Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hurricanes Doing Their Part, Again

The Carolina Hurricanes are hosting a clothing drive. Gently used winter clothing can be donated until Jan. 6 at the RBC Center box office during regular business hours. Also, the team is offering a buy-one-get-one free ticket deal for Tuesday’s game against the New Jersey Devils. Fans that donate clothing will be entered in a drawing for a chance to meet Hurricanes players after the game and win autographed player jerseys. If I didn't already get free tickets, this would be a good deal.


Looking at the website for the RBC Center, I saw Celine Dion is coming to Raleigh on Tue, Jan 20 at 8pm. Tickets range from $50-$150. That's insane. Haha, I should call my mom! We used to rock out in the car to some Celine. I refused to see her in Vegas with mom though because there were a million other things I wanted to be doing. Sorry mom! I just had a mental flashback of, is it How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days? Doesn't she take him to a Celine concert? Hahah! Great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment