Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ideal Bite

I have recently discovered a few new heavenly websites thanks to some fellow bloggers. One in particular is idealbite.com. I have subscribed to their daily tips on ideal ways to reduce, reuse, recycle, and go green! One tip in particular about reusing revamped old Christmas cards as gift tags instead of just throwing them away. I Googled ways to reuse and came up with step-by-step instructions for making envelopes and note cards from recycled paper, super cute too. If you don't have the materials to get started, you can buy green office products here. Also, if Facebook is your MO, you can find Ideal Bite there. I'm about to log on and tell all my friends so they can get signed up too.


Note: Ideal bite has a special site of tips for mothers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment